Job Title: Project/Construction Administration Assistant
Location: Durham, NC
Duda|Paine Architects is seeking a highly organized and motivated administrative professional to fill the role of Project/Construction Administration Assistant.
The Project/CA Assistant will provide administrative/operational support to Architectural project teams in the Construction Administration phase. The position will also perform a variety of general office/project support duties as needed.
Responsibilities Include but are Not Limited to:
- Provide project teams with project start-up documents, and work with both the internal and external project team members to set expectations for communication flow and documentation throughout construction.
- Ensure all Submittals, Requests for Information, and project team responses are downloaded and logged into the project tracking software in a timely and accurate manner.
- Set up project folder structure for the project team and work with teams to ensure project related communications are organized and readily accessible.
- Receive, process and ship project material samples as needed.
- Train internal and external team members on how to using TonicDM (the firm’s project information management system)
- Update/maintain firm’s SharePoint site with project support resources.
- Schedule and facilitate vendor lunch and learns as well as internal training programs.
- Work with Director of Digital Practice, Director of Construction Administration and Principal in Charge of Quality Control to execute special projects focused on improving processes, organization and documentation.
- Facilitate process for ensuring internal training programs are pre-certified with the American Institute of Architects to provide continuing education credits.
- Provide back up support for a wide variety of general office and reception duties in conjunction with a team of administrative professionals as needed.
- Bachelors Degree or related work experience in a the AEC industry
- Experience in the Architecture industry is a plus
- 3 years’ experience in professional office setting
- Ability to multi-task and quickly rearrange priorities
- Ability to maintain composure and professionalism under pressure
- Ability to follow a process with a significant attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly skilled in Microsoft 365 products (including Teams, Outlook, Excel, Word and SharePoint)
- Experience creating and using Airtable
- Bluebeam, Adobe, TonicDM (or other similar CA project software) skills are preferred
Duda|Paine Architects will offer a competitive salary and total benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life Insurance, 401(k) as well as an Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Interested candidates should submit resumes and any other application materials to [email protected]